Inspector Gadget is a five-reel slot with four rows and twenty fixed paylines from Blueprint Gaming. Cogwheels are attached to the metal reels turn as you spin them and this construction floats in front of a colourful city vista. Play from between 20p and £200 per spin at The Phone Casino.
The high value symbols are all related to the theme and include the game’s logo (which appears stacked), the car, some secret files, a safe and a pair of handcuffs; J, Q, K and A makeup the lower values.
A fizzing bomb is the wild and it will substitute for all others to help form winning combinations except for the M.A.D. bonus symbol.
There are 5 of these where you’ll see extra wilds, stacked wilds, colossal symbols, transforming symbols or extra bonus symbols thrown into the mix. These respins are played on an expanded 7 row game engine which offers 50 paylines instead of the usual 20.
You could also see a losing spin turn into a winner if the mallet drops onto the screen. Similarly, Quimby can appear in a safe. If the safe explodes, it will deliver a special instant win.
That’s just the modifiers, we haven’t even got to the proper features yet! Landing 3 or more bonus symbols will get you a spin of the bonus wheel. Depending on where the pointer lands, you’ll get 1 of the following features:
• Safe Heist Bonus feature – choose from the selection of safes where you’ll find cash prizes locked inside. You can land the other 4 features from this round too.
• Dr Claw’s M.A.D Agent Bonus feature – this is another picks-based round. Find 3 matching agents and you’ll win the associated prize. Hope to see a multiplier which can quickly get the coins racing.
• Every Penny Counts Free Spins feature – the reels during this round come with sticky wilds which stay for the duration of your free spins.
• M.A.D Dash Free Spins feature – the free spins here come with a cash trail attached. Whenever the overlay car hits on the reels, it moves the Gadget Car along the cash trail, collecting extra prizes as it goes.
• M.A.D Money Bonus feature – bombs surround the villainous Dr Claw. Pick them until you find a collect. Hope to see the gold bombs which are the most rewarding.
This is triggered by landing at least three of the bonus symbols anywhere in view and a Wheel of Fortune will now spin to determine which of the following five bonuses will be awarded:
• Safe Heist – pick safes to reveal prizes until you are made an offer; accept it or reject it and carry on. The other four bonuses can be triggered from here.
• Dr Claw’s M.A.D. Agent Bonus – select items to to reveal a multiplier value for your agent win; a cat upgrades the multipliers and finding three M.A.D. symbols takes you straight to the M.A.D. Money Bonus.
• Every Penny Counts Free Spins – awards a free spins round in which frozen wilds are present on multiple sets of reels and prizes awarded accordingly.
• M.A.D. Dash Free Spins – awards a number of free spins on a 5×4 set of reels with a trail of bonuses above; a car landing on the reels will then drive around the trail and land on a prize.
• M.A.D. Money Bonus – this is reached from the other bonuses or by triggering the feature with five bonus symbols; just pick from the items on display to reveal cash awards until you find �?Collect’.
This game is supplied by NYX and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
More information can be found in-game
Total Coins: 20
Coins Range: 0.20 to 200.00
Bonus Round: Yes (10)
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.00%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.