The only time you'll want to see a fire-breathing dragon is in this fun, video slot - look out for those fiery free spins!
Eastern Dragon is developed by Nextgen Gaming.
Eastern Dragon is a five reel slot with three rows and up to twenty paylines. The backdrop has Chinese-style buildings silhouetted against the setting sun, with fireworks exploding on either side of the reels.
Some familiar Oriental symbols represent the higher values, including firecrackers, a lotus flower, a paper lantern and a Koi carp. Lower values are the usual 9, 10, J, Q, K and A.
The wild symbol is a dragon and it only appears on reels one and five; it substitutes for all other symbols except the scatter and will multiply all wins by 2x. The scatter is the oft-used Chinese dollar.
The dragon wild symbol is what you need to trigger the free spins, and you can achieve this by landing it on reels one and five in the same spin. During these spins all wins will be subject to a 3x multiplier and more spins can be re-triggered by landing more wilds on reels one and five during this feature.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
All of your favourite online slots can be found on The Phone Casino.
Eastern Dragon is a 5 reel slot game with a Free Games Feature to boost your winnings. During the regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the selectable lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.01%.
1. Play 1 to 20 lines.
2. Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
3. Payline wins are multiplied by the amount staked per payline.
4. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total amount staked.
5. Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
6. Highest win only on each selected payline.
7. Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
8. All wins occur on selected lines except scattered COIN.
9. All symbols pay Left to Right except scattered COIN which pay any.
10. DRAGON appears on Reels 1 and 5 only and substitutes for all symbols except scattered COIN.
11. The prize is DOUBLED when DRAGON substitutes in a winning combination.
FREE GAMES FEATURE
1. A Free Games Feature is awarded when the DRAGON appears anywhere on both Reels 1 and 5.
2. 15 Free Games are awarded during which all prizes are TRIPLED.
3. The Free Games Feature can be re-triggered.
4. Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game.
Gamble Feature (if applicable)
1. To gamble any win press GAMBLE then select COLOUR or a SUIT.
2. Win is DOUBLED (X2) if COLOUR choice is correct.
3. Win is QUADRUPLED (X4) if SUIT choice is correct.
4. Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times.
5. Jackpot Wins may not be gambled.
How to Play
1. The Lines and Bet that you want to play can be adjusted through the (-) and (+) buttons alongside the respective options. The Max button for Lines or Bet will automatically select the maximum for the respective field. Note: You can also select the amount of lines you wish to play by clicking on the line tag number on the side of the reels.
2. Spin: Spins the reels.
3. Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 5 spins to 500 spins.
4. Info: Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
5. The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
6. Balance: Displays your total balance.
7. Bet: Displays the staked amount per line to be played.
8. Lines: Displays the amount of line(s) to be played.
9. Win: Displays the amount won in the spin.
10. Total Bet: The total wager staked. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
11. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.01%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.