Say OLE' to some BULLISH cash prizes in Wild Toro online casino slots at The Phone CasinoPlay Game
Can you tame the wild bull?
Wild Toro is a 5 reel, 178 ways to win slot powered by ELK Studios.
Wild Toro has a Spanish bullfighting theme with a catchy soundtrack, symbols on the reels include red roses, oranges with daggers through them, Spanish-style hand fans, gold, silver and bronze coins as well as Diaz Jr (the matador) and the Wild Toro which is the wild.
When it comes to bonus features, there are 3. You have the Toro Walking Wild feature which is triggered when the Toro Wild symbol appears on reel 5. Toro then moves from reel to reel (i.e. to reel 4 and so on) giving you a re-spin for every reel move. The feature carries on until Toro reaches reel 1 with all winnings accumulated. This means you will get 4 re-spins.
You also have the Toro Goes Wild Bonus Game feature which is played when the Matador lands on any position on any reel during the Toro Walking Wild feature. The mere sight of the Matador makes Toro furious and into a raging bull! Toro then attacks all Matadors leaving a trail of wilds for the next re-spin. Once all the Matadors have been defeated, he calms down and returns to his normal self.
Finally, there’s a Matador Re-spin Challenge feature – this is played when you get 3 Matadors on the 3 middle reels on the same spin. The Matador symbols become sticky during the feature with each of them giving you 1 re-spin (so you’ll get 3 in total).
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Are you ready to take the bull by the horns? Then come to The Phone Casino to find out.
1. Wild Toro is a 5 reel, 4 rows video slot with 178 ways to win.
2. The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
3. Each bet is 100 coins.
4. A game round starts on the selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
5. The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Keep the Spin button pressed to set the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
6. Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
7. Winnings are presented in coins or in the player's currency. The player can change preference in Settings.
8. The Wild Toro Wild substitutes any symbol except Toro and Matador.
9. Toro is a Walking Wild, moving reel by reel to the left, generating one respin for each step.
10. Matador is a blocker if there is no Toro on the reels.
11. Toro symbols only appear on reel 5.
12. Matador symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
13. Wild Toro is played in two modes, Normal mode and Bonus mode where Toro goes wild and attacks Matadors.
14. Toro moves vertically and then horizontally to knock all Matadors off, leaving Wilds behind. Toro continues to attack until all Matadors are defeated.
15. Toro starts by attacking Matadors on the same reel. He then looks to the right and continues to attack to the right as long as there are additional Matadors or until reel 5 is reached. He finally looks to the left and attacks all Matadors on his left side.
16. Bonus mode ends when Toro reaches reel 1 and there are no Matadors left on the reels.
17. Only one Toro is actively attacking Matadors at a time. He will stay active until he leaves the screen, even though there might be more than one Toro on the reels.
18. 3 Matador symbols trigger the Matador Respin Challenge with 3 respins.
19. Matador symbols are sticky during the Matador Respin Challenge and every additional Matador appearing will add 1 respin. The respins stop either when a Toro appears or when the respin counter reaches zero.
20. Payout is made when the Toro has defeated all Matadors.
21. The theoretical payout (RTP) is 96.4%
22. Maximum win is 225,000 coins.
23. In the event of malfunction all bets and wins are void.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.4%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.